Your privacy is important to us
Century Yuasa Pty Ltd is committed to privacy principles and the protection of your personal information.
It's your right to know
The following information explains what happens to your personal information when you access and use our website.
Knowing this information helps you:
- make an informed choice about the personal information you'd like to provide us
- understand how your personal information will be used.
We support privacy
Century Yuasa Pty Ltd fully supports the ‘National Privacy Principles' contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and will continually review and update our privacy policies as appropriate. Because of this, we encourage you to check our online privacy statement regularly.
How your personal information is used
Data collection and usage
When you come to our website and interact with it, we collect a range of data, including:
- where you have come from to get to our website
- the date and time of your visit
- the content you look at when you're on our website
- the pathways you use to find content
- the documents you download.
This information helps us:
- determine what the majority of the people who come to our website are looking for
- determine the effectiveness of our website in catering to customers' needs
- tailor our website to suit our customers' needs.
Any personal information you submit on our website, such as when you fill out an online form or send us an email, is stored on Century Yuasa's database.
We do not collect unnecessary information and will not disclose the information you provide us to any unrelated third-party unless required to by law.
If you decide to provide us with your personal information, you consent to our using your personal information as explained in our Terms & conditions or otherwise permitted under the 'National Privacy Principles'.
How to contact us
If you have any questions related to data collection, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.