GS Yuasa is recognised around the world as one of the leading manufacturers of a diverse line of batteries for a variety of personal, business and industrial applications.
Our extensive international network and highly advanced, superior battery technology means we continue to meet our customers' needs.
Now and into the future
A leader in the battery industry, we’ve made great leaps forward in the development of challenging solutions to tackle today’s and tomorrow’s energy problems.
We aim to promote social evolution by developing high-performance batteries that use next-generation technology.
Top-quality, advanced products
At GS Yuasa, we’re committed to offering top-quality, longer life products that perform well under the most challenging of circumstances.
The diversity of our products
We’re one of the most diverse battery manufacturers world-wide.
Standby and communications systems
We supply the batteries for Intelepower’s standby and communications DC rack power systems.
We’re the home of YuMicron, Super MF and Conventional motorcycle batteries, supplying Honda, Kawasaki, Harley-Davidson and many more recognised motorcycle brands.
We offer the ground-breaking ‘Power Series’ - batteries designed and built tough in Australia for our conditions.
Our Power batteries feature many design improvements over a number of imported batteries. The improvements reduce the factors that impact on the life of your battery, including:
- our hotter climate – speeding up internal acid corrosion and water loss
- our rough roads – causing damaging vibration
- constant idling – congested urban traffic, constantly running air-conditioning and entertainment systems drain away battery life
- under-bonnet temperatures - often reaching more than 75°C.
Emergency & security, toys & hobbies
We also offer the NP Series battery for a range of emergency, security, toy and hobby applications.
The NP Series is a new generation of valve-regulated lead acid battery. It uses the latest in oxygen recombination technology to ensure you get the most out of the product.
Visit our Products section.
What we do
We design, manufacture, import and distribute top-quality lead acid batteries in both Australia and New Zealand for a range of applications, including cars, trucks and heavy equipment, recreation, emergency and security, standby and communications systems.
We have two battery manufacturing plants in Brisbane, Australia. Our automotive plant is in Carole Park and our industrial plant is in Wacol. We also have an automotive battery manufacturing plant in Auckland, New Zealand.
What we offer
With GS Yuasa you get:
- high-performance and high-quality products using next-generation technology
- market-leading technology suited to Australian conditions
- an extensive range of locally manufactured and imported quality batteries for personal, business and industrial applications
- the largest distribution network in Australia, providing the best availability and warranty support for retail customers and the best level of direct customer service for trade customers.
Visit Century Yuasa.
Contact us for more info.