Century Yuasa Batteries Pty Ltd – Carole Park (Standby and Motive Power divisions) in QLD; design, manufacture, supply and install (including total project management) batteries and DC power solutions for use in industrial, commercial, telecommunications, emergency back-up systems and remote area power supplies and have achieved a high international reputation for these products.
The company is committed to maintaining a Quality Management System complying with Australian Standard AS/NSZ ISO9001:2008.
Our Company Vision is to be:
“THE FIRST CHOICE FOR STORED ENERGY SOLUTIONS”
This will be achieved by:
- Delivering innovative premium value packages.
- Providing a responsible and equitable service to environmental management and product recycling.
- Ensuring that all our products are manufactured and supplied to a high standard of performances and reliability and providing services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Working to defined policies, procedures and processes
- Performing continual review and improvements of our processes to increase the effectiveness of management system defined in the Quality Manual.
- Striving to continuously improve our products and processes through the involvement of our people, customers and suppliers.
- Identifying and implementing corrective and preventative actions in order to eliminate the causes of actual or potential nonconformity’s.
- Recognising each employee’s responsibility for quality.
- Using skilled and involved people and providing a commitment to developing our people.
- Using and working with approved suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that their products/services achieve the same high standards that we set for ourselves.
- Generating growth and prosperity for our people, customer and shareholders.
- Regularly reviewing this policy with respect to the changes in standards to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.